General Videogame Thread

I hope you all enjoy Destiny 2

I grinded the first one to death so I'm staying well clear of this one, I ended up feeling like a hamster on a wheel

I lost 1350 Hours of my life on the first one :-/

Likewise.. limiting myself to one character this time around

It's more of the same tbh, graphically seems better especially the weather effects, doing my Titan and it's ok but most mmorpg are like this, rinse and repeat.

Football Manger players, 2game.com is offering a 10% discount for FM 18 if you purchase the game through their website.

You get an instant game code, will be eligible for the 2 week beta test of the game and a copy of FM 18 touch for free.

The codes are legit, 2game.com is listed by Sega as one of their official partners. The discount code is FM18-INST-REDDIT

Is anybody experiencing serious lag on BF1 since the new patch was released? It has been completely unplayable this weekend with rubber banding and the packet loss icon is constantly showing. My ping is fine so not sure of the reasoning behind it. I hope DICE sort their servers out soon.

anyone help?

recently my ps4 is showing what i can describe as a negative photo image on the screen, tried 3 diff hdmi cables with the tv (it is old) but my laptop works with tv.

Is there a quick fire way to sort it? or shall i wait until i get my new tv this week

La noire has been announced to be coming out remastered on NOV 14.

FIFA 18 demo comes out this Friday and game comes out and end of September, not that it's that exciting in my opinion. More looking forward to the new COD after playing the beta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.