Videogames (PS4/XBONE/PC)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blue banks, 31 Mar 2016.

1. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

Professional Moaner
    quoting myself here, tried changing a feature on the accesibility and its worked, perfect picture.....

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

Anybody played the Fifa demo? Actually think it's pretty shite, PES seems much better.

3. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

If PES had the licenses like Fifa has, I would buy PES this year. Just played the Fifa demo, getting bored playing the same game with a few tweaks which are barely noticeable. I love career mode and but they don't put much effort in improving it. They've added transfer negotiations, but that will be tedious after a couple or transfers.

I might just fuck footy games off this year and buy nba 2k18. Not really interested in basketball, but I've played the demo and it's decent.

4. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    Why is that the main issue?! Easily remedied, a non-issue IMO

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

Can you do anything about the lack of licenses on Xbox? People are saying you can download kits and badges on PlayStation, but I can't find anything for Xbox One.

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Can you download stadiums? Can't stand playing in the same few stadiums. The only reason I've stayed with Fifa is because of the PL license for career mode.

7. Jamoid

Jamoid

PES has always been the better football game,and I agree FIFA has got boring and fed up with the same old commentary of mentioning the money that's come in to City

8. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I play it mainly for career mode, it to easy for me and it has been for years. Played the demo and I was bored shitless, same shit AI. Nothing has changed apart from the crowd go a little bit more mental, but I don't give a fuck about that.

9. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Sacked footie games off years ago. Same old, same old.

10. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    Eh? When you're playing, you literally see the grass and advertising boards, it could be anywhere!