Videogames (PS4/XBONE/PC)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blue banks, 31 Mar 2016.

1. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

I will eventually get the psvr version eventually, skyrim is my top favourite game ever. Enjoy the vr version dude, let me know how you get on with it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. adrianr

adrianr

Man I sunk some hours into Skyrim. Fantastic game.

3. Danamy

Danamy

I said i wouldn't take the plunge to the new Xbox One X but i'm fearing the release of RDR2 in the spring might find my achilles heel

4. twosips

twosips

Been considering it as I've never really played Skyrim. My missus was obsessed with it back in the day so there's another reason to justify buying it too. I'm just wondering if it'll feel dated to someone who never really played it? It is a little old now...

5. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

Yeah to some it might feel dated, graphics have moved on enormously in the last six years, but after about ten minutes you won't care, cause the story and gameplay is so engrossing, can't recommend this game enough.

6. willipp

willipp

Skyrim is a breathtaking game and for me even betters the Witcher 3. As for the graphics, i dont think it will seem that dated from what i remember and like you say, the gameplay far makes up for any sort of dating on the graphics.

7. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

Yeah same with me, I got the witcher but in my opinion it was a patch on skyrim. Have you played elder scrolls online?

8. willipp

willipp

I tried yes, just couldn't really get into it, found it quite difficult to get into any kind of story and the magic of skyrim felt lost. Oblivion is what hooked me on elder scrolls, then skyrim just set the bar for me for any rpg games. Any plans for a new ES game?

9. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

There's always rumours of one being made, but last I read they were concentrating on the online version having just released eso morowind not too long ago. But fingers crossed it will be soon. I seen that oblivion is backwards compatible on xbox one, which is pretty cool.

10. che_don_john

che_don_john

Unlikely for a while. They're putting a lot into Elder Scrolls Online, which for an MMORPG is a pretty good game and seems to be getting better with more content since I last played. It's great to be able to roam around the whole continent. Free to play, as well (as in no additional subscription required).