General Videogame Thread

Anybody buy Overwatch? Thoughts? I played the beta and both love it and hated it in equal measures, wasn't going to buy it but something made me get it (i think it was mainly because there's nothing else due out for months now) I know it's a game etc etc but the amount of fucking idiots in public games infuriate me. Last game i played for example, I played the 1st round as the dwarf with the turret did quite well decided to stick with him for the 2nd round only to see all 5 other players choose him too and all of them refused to change character. I changed mine and we played with 5 dwarfs. They really need to change it so you can't double up on characters.

Also quite disappointed with the lack of maps, i expected a lot more for something that's purely multiplayer only. The one saving grace being they've already said that all future maps/mode/characters released will be as free dlc funded by those shitty micro transactions.

Anybody buy Overwatch? Thoughts? I played the beta and both love it and hated it in equal measures, wasn't going to buy it but something made me get it (i think it was mainly because there's nothing else due out for months now) I know it's a game etc etc but the amount of fucking idiots in public games infuriate me. Last game i played for example, I played the 1st round as the dwarf with the turret did quite well decided to stick with him for the 2nd round only to see all 5 other players choose him too and all of them refused to change character. I changed mine and we played with 5 dwarfs. They really need to change it so you can't double up on characters.

Also quite disappointed with the lack of maps, i expected a lot more for something that's purely multiplayer only. The one saving grace being they've already said that all future maps/mode/characters released will be as free dlc funded by those shitty micro transactions.

I'm enjoying it so far, yet there do tend to be the absolute jebends who fuck around or you get the proper over sensitive cunts that cry when you change character without telling anyone...... some guy called me a idiot because I went from a healer to an attacker because we were getting pasted.

Is it okay to still play Tetris and Mario?? And tower defense. And fallout,gta, wipeout, project gotham, doom. That list became longer than intended!!

For any PES fans who didn't buy PES 16...

You can buy the Euro 2016 version of PES 16 for about £13 cheaper than what PES 16 is going for now. It's basically PES 16 in its entirety with extra features, those features being the DLC for the Euros pre-loaded onto the game.

Looking into buying a Rally game... Not played a driving game for a bit and there's several PS4 options such Dirt Rally and WRC but I'm unsure which.

My brother is obsessed with project cars.
Competes in the leagues, spent stupid money on a proper seat/wheel and peddle thing.... But it's track based and I find concrete boring.

Off road for the win

Dirt is awesome pal

I'm enjoying it so far, yet there do tend to be the absolute jebends who fuck around or you get the proper over sensitive cunts that cry when you change character without telling anyone...... some guy called me a idiot because I went from a healer to an attacker because we were getting pasted.

Pretty much sums up my experience so far too. For a game that will live or ie based on its community i'm hoping this is just an initial rush of cod mongs that have bought it. Hopefully in the next week or so as people get used to it and the knobs disappear i can finally get some goo public games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.