General Videogame Thread

Has anybody played Star Wars Battlefront 2 and if so would you recommend it. I've heard bad reviews online from various youtubers, the negativity was mainly due to the the purchasing of loot boxes. I am not overly offended by this sytem which I understand Dice have removed. I enjoyed Battlefront 1 and put in plenty of hours in. I'm currently still enjoying Battlefield 1 but have a game voucher I need to use up.

Has anybody played Star Wars Battlefront 2 and if so would you recommend it. I've heard bad reviews online from various youtubers, the negativity was mainly due to the the purchasing of loot boxes. I am not overly offended by this sytem which I understand Dice have removed. I enjoyed Battlefront 1 and put in plenty of hours in. I'm currently still enjoying Battlefield 1 but have a game voucher I need to use up.

I got this for xmas as a present, I have to say the Campaign mode is seriously good and I've been locked into that at any given spare time I have. I have to say I'm impressed with game play and storyline to the campaign. I've not played any of the online game modes yet so I can't comment on that sorry, the addition of the campaign this time around makes it a winner for me.

I got this for xmas as a present, I have to say the Campaign mode is seriously good and I've been locked into that at any given spare time I have. I have to say I'm impressed with game play and storyline to the campaign. I've not played any of the online game modes yet so I can't comment on that sorry, the addition of the campaign this time around makes it a winner for me.

Cheers pal, I heard the campaign is good!

Nothing else similar in terms of medievil fantasy at the moment I don't think, maybe Shadow of Mordor. There's Dark Souls which I've heard is extremely difficult.
Shadow of Mordor is more Assassins Creed with a twist than Skyrim.
Dark Souls is not for those who are easily frustrated but it is rewarding when you succeed.
Other than that on PS/Xbox agree there’s not much else of that genre unless you go the sci-fi route with Fallout and the like.

Shadow of Mordor is more Assassins Creed with a twist than Skyrim.
Dark Souls is not for those who are easily frustrated but it is rewarding when you succeed.
Other than that on PS/Xbox agree there’s not much else of that genre unless you go the sci-fi route with Fallout and the like.

Yep dark souls is a bit frustrating but you just get through that stick with it and you will love it Bloodborne is another one that’s frustrating but one of the best games I’ve played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.