General Videogame Thread

Is there anything else like Witcher 3 or Skyrim for PS4 ?
Dragon Age Inquisition is similar, although it's not a great game; in fact, it's flaws probably stem from it's attempt to be more like Skyrim/Witcher and abandoning what made the Dragon Age:Origins so good.

Neverwinter is very good for a freebie, I've sink many hours into that. Bit of a grind at times, though.

Really into Monster Hunter World I think is fantastic so much to do and some of the bosses are a challenge.

Defo 10/10 from me.

It's brilliant and so addictive. Can be really frustrating though if you're farming a certain monster for parts for a weapon upgrade and it won't drop the one you need.

How reliant is Monster Hunter World on coop play? Does it have a strong single player side? Are loot crates a feature (if so I won't even bother!)

Single player very challenging some of the bosses are very hard but u can choose between solo and coop if you're struggling with a boss u can call in help.

No loot crates and apparently the DLC that's coming out is free.

Best game I've played for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.