General Videogame Thread

Just played an invite to Sea of Thieves for the last 24 hrs. I don't get too excited about video games at my age. Been there since the spectrum and vic20 days.

This game is special and sooo much fun. RARE back with a bang. Preordered 2 copies today.

Cant wait for 20th March.
Have you been going solo or with other people?

I'm getting good at the canons. Plus it's great fun diving off a boat and storming another ship.

Have you been going solo or with other people?

I'm getting good at the canons. Plus it's great fun diving off a boat and storming another ship.

Played solo for a few hours then watched my nephew have a go teamed up in a two. Think the graphics and feel when out on the ocean are great.

I think this will be game of the year and I would have thought Microsoft and Rare will support it going forward in its evolution.

Great fun.

Played solo for a few hours then watched my nephew have a go teamed up in a two. Think the graphics and feel when out on the ocean are great.

I think this will be game of the year and I would have thought Microsoft and Rare will support it going forward in its evolution.

Great fun.

If you get gamepass for £10 per month the its included - along with every other first party MS game

Stated playing The Witcher 3 again as I never finished it first time round. 62 hours in and I've just made it to Skellige Isles!! Its an absolute phenomenal game. My plan is to finish it then start again on new game + I've also not played the expansion packs either and the are supposed to be brilliant. I'm getting an Xbox One X next Month so I can ether play it in 4K @ 30fps or 1440p @ 60fps. Has anyone got an Xbox One X? And if so what is the best settings?

The expansions are even better than the main game, tthe also have improved graphics too

Been playing Sea of Thieves again this weekend. Stress test apparently. It's looking like it's going to be a lot of fun with your mates alongside you.

Bit pricey though by the look of it.

If you get Microsoft game pass for £10 then yiu get sea of thieves with it along with every other brand new MS first party game. Bargain!

If you get gamepass for £10 per month the its included - along with every other first party MS game

Yep, but that 7 or 8 quid a month for a load of trash that you can pick up for pennies second hand. Did the 14 day trial and went through the 100 or so games on offer. None were worth carrying on the sub or made me consider buying them.

Might work for some but its not for me.

If they have put it up to a tenner a month then its a rip off imo.

I'm on a pc mate. The game pass is poor at best with a load of games not fit for a mobile.
Every single new Ms IP will be on there. So if you buy three Ms games in a year your better of with it.

But I see your part of the PC master race and don't need it.

Yep, but that 7 or 8 quid a month for a load of trash that you can pick up for pennies second hand. Did the 14 day trial and went through the 100 or so games on offer. None were worth carrying on the sub or made me consider buying them.

Might work for some but its not for me.

If they have put it up to a tenner a month then its a rip off imo.

As I've just said, every single new Ms IP will be on there from day 1 so if you buy three Ms games in a year your better off.

And your comment about buying sea of thieves which will be £40...of you can spend a tenner on it and if you play it for three months and cancel your still better off.

As I've just said, every single new Ms IP will be on there from day 1 so if you buy three Ms games in a year your better off.

And your comment about buying sea of thieves which will be £40...of you can spend a tenner on it and if you play it for three months and cancel your still better off.

Why three months ? What if I want to play it for three years ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.