General Videogame Thread

Anyone played Kingdom Come: Deliverance yet?

Seen it did 1 million sales in the first week, which is pretty amazing.
Don't know if this is some sort of streisand effect due to the mainstream games media generally dumping on it because of their dislike for Daniel Vavra, or it really is as good as it looked during development.

It's got mixed reviews on steam, with most negative reviews focusing on it being buggy, but there's already supposed patches on the way to sort these out.

So i don't know whether to give it a try now, or hang fire a bit till they sort out most of the teething problems.

Anyone played Kingdom Come: Deliverance yet?

Seen it did 1 million sales in the first week, which is pretty amazing.
Don't know if this is some sort of streisand effect due to the mainstream games media generally dumping on it because of their dislike for Daniel Vavra, or it really is as good as it looked during development.

It's got mixed reviews on steam, with most negative reviews focusing on it being buggy, but there's already supposed patches on the way to sort these out.

So i don't know whether to give it a try now, or hang fire a bit till they sort out most of the teething problems.

I picked it up on launch day on the Xbox and I love it. There's a very steep learning curve but it's incredible IMO.

Recently purchased Civilization VI along with a couple expansion packs. I think I'm becoming addicted. It's not easy but great fun!

Strangely, Ghandi is a warmongering little shit. He is obviously threatened by my great Australian empire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.