General Videogame Thread

I've recently bought Kingdom Come to se what the fuss is about.

It is still quite buggy, but the game is doing a download that I hope includes some fixes. I live rurally so it isn't downloading quickly, but at least I have been able to play the game whilst waiting.

There have been a couple of times where I have had to go back to a previous save or do something I didn't want to do in order to bypass a bug.

Examples; I really wanted to throw shit at the German's house but I accidentally punched one of the main character's mates and was bugged into being locked in a combat state, which meant no one could talk to me and I couldn't progress.

At the part where you leave the second castle, it wasn't possible for me to find the merchant and get better armour because the time of day wasn't progressing and I was unable to "wait". So I had to jump out of the castle instead.

I feel like if they iron the issues out then it will be unlike anything else available at the minute. It seems they rushed release and therefore we have a game where you have to play it in a certain way not to break it.

It is still quite buggy, but the game is doing a download that I hope includes some fixes. I live rurally so it isn't downloading quickly, but at least I have been able to play the game whilst waiting.

There have been a couple of times where I have had to go back to a previous save or do something I didn't want to do in order to bypass a bug.

Examples; I really wanted to throw shit at the German's house but I accidentally punched one of the main character's mates and was bugged into being locked in a combat state, which meant no one could talk to me and I couldn't progress.

At the part where you leave the second castle, it wasn't possible for me to find the merchant and get better armour because the time of day wasn't progressing and I was unable to "wait". So I had to jump out of the castle instead.

I feel like if they iron the issues out then it will be unlike anything else available at the minute. It seems they rushed release and therefore we have a game where you have to play it in a certain way not to break it.

Watched a few people play it on twitch they soon sacked it of! it ain’t no Skyrim or Witcher 3

Watched a few people play it on twitch they soon sacked it of! it ain’t no Skyrim or Witcher 3

I like it because of the immersiveness. An RPG with a real story that doesn't have to rely on dragons or vampires to make the game. I guess the slow build up will put most casual gamers off. I see massive potential but at present it is almost like i've paid to play a demo.

Some DLC released for Kerbal Space Program today. KSP ain't everyone's cup of tea but one of the best games imo.

Only 6 days until Sea of Thieves release. Have been involved in the Alpha, Beta and Scale testing. This game is going to be epic. If Rare support it going forward as they are promising to do then it will become a classic imo.

Only 6 days until Sea of Thieves release. Have been involved in the Alpha, Beta and Scale testing. This game is going to be epic. If Rare support it going forward as they are promising to do then it will become a classic imo.
I’m guessing this will never see the ps4 platform?

I’m guessing this will never see the ps4 platform?

Cant see it pal. Rare are now an Xbox game studio. These sort of games are worth considering buying a second hand console for. Its great and Ive only seen a small part.

Just sailing the ship on the sea is an experience. The battles are epic and are going to be great fun.

Cant see it pal. Rare are now an Xbox game studio. These sort of games are worth considering buying a second hand console for. Its great and Ive only seen a small part.

Just sailing the ship on the sea is an experience. The battles are epic and are going to be great fun.

I too have been in it from the very start, I've had fun, don't get me wrong, but I'll wait until the reviews/ bugs are ironed out before parting with 50 quid.

I’d advise anyone who has this or is considering in purchasing it to wait until the next patch which should be sometime next week, or even another month if we are judging by the effect of previous patches.

As you get further in the game starts to crash on consoles, which at the minute is ruining the experience for myself as I’m certain I’m nearing the end. Don’t think I’ve ever played a game that has been plagued by so many bugs, which is a shame because it looks to be a truly immersive RPG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.