General Videogame Thread

Waste of time doing that.

My advice is to:
find someone who has a PSN ID (who you can trust)

they (or you) buy the game online.

Then the other person who hasn't bought it logs into the purchasers PSN account, and downloads the game to their HDD.

Log out of the account and back into yours... You're then able to play the game for free.

Ethically, you could go halves on the cost of the game.

You missed out one very important bit. Your ps4 needs to have the other persons psn account as the main account and vice versa. and just be aware, if the game is bought on the other persons account, you can only play it whilst online and signed in.

I gameshare with a mate, have done since the ps3 era, new releases for £25-30 you can't compete with that.

Anyone played Wasteland 2? On offer for £15 on the Xbox store at the moment. I know its an old school RPG just wondering if it takes a while to get in to

I bought it on ps4 after hearing good things, never played the first but loved it. I wouldn't say it takes a while to get into, it's a bit slow at the start and takes about an hour to fully grasp what you're doing. I'd definitely recommend it. If you do get it, i'd suggest starting it and play it for aan hour or so until you get used to it and then restart it from scratch with a better unerstanding of the game as you're likely to encounter a few deaths to your followers early on which is permanent and will only make the game harder for you or you'll likely waste skill points in useless skills and/or overlap skills.

Elite Dangerous. Not played much lately however a new patch and Horizons and The Engineers expansions are out on Xbox One next week so will give it a go

Still 14ky out on an explore that has been going since September. These last 10 or so hours to get back are dragging.....

Just got doom and a 980ti though so that Elite may have to wait a bit longer.

I'm a boring old fart!

Cities Skylines with loads of added mods.

I've just got a decent laptop after spilling a glass of beer on my old one and so decided to login to my steam account. Reinstalled Civ 5 now that I have a laptop that can run it well on high settings. I forgot what a great game it is and now even better that it runs flawlessly. Bought Total War, Shogun 2 but not got into it yet but that looks good too.

I've just got a decent laptop after spilling a glass of beer on my old one and so decided to login to my steam account. Reinstalled Civ 5 now that I have a laptop that can run it well on high settings. I forgot what a great game it is and now even better that it runs flawlessly. Bought Total War, Shogun 2 but not got into it yet but that looks good too.

The Total War series are great games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.