General Videogame Thread

Any updates on God of War? Is it as good as the reviewers are saying? Can anyone summarise it who has played it?

Played about 6 hours of god of war brilliant it’s going to be epic.
Is it a structured storyline that forces you a certain way? Or is it open world open to exploring and discovering things? Never played one of these games before but very tempted with this one.

Is it a structured storyline that forces you a certain way? Or is it open world open to exploring and discovering things? Never played one of these games before but very tempted with this one.

Bit of both. Structured in certain areas and then free roam in others. In 4k hdr it looks immense (even with the upscaling)

Getting seriously addicted to Monster Hunter World. Excellent game. Yeah its a grind but unlike Destiny for example you are also rewarded with good gear to upgrade your weapons and armour. Took me nearly an hour to take down a monster last night. Surprisingly tactical as well. You have to prepare beforehand then lean how the monster attacks, and when you think you have it sussed the monster will always spring a different attack on you

Getting seriously addicted to Monster Hunter World. Excellent game. Yeah its a grind but unlike Destiny for example you are also rewarded with good gear to upgrade your weapons and armour. Took me nearly an hour to take down a monster last night. Surprisingly tactical as well. You have to prepare beforehand then lean how the monster attacks, and when you think you have it sussed the monster will always spring a different attack on you

Yep I've put 60 hours into this game and still have plenty more to give it's a great game.

God of War next for me after I finish off Far Cry 5.

God of War is a triumph. Been playing it for days and barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. Sony just get exclusives right.

God of war is an absolute masterpiece. Probably the best Sony exclusive around and thats saying something as there's been some amazing games over the ps4 lifespan. A must play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.