General Videogame Thread

I was a massive BF2 player on PC, in a clan league and all sorts. As I grew up and had less time to sit plugged into a PC, I moved to console only, and have never been any good at FPS with a controller.

That said, BF1 worth a go is it? @SWP's back I know you love it as everytime I sign in, you're on
I certainly think so bud. I like everything about it.

I'm tempted by BF1. BF4 was the only shooter i've been able to get into. I like that there are additional roles to play even if you aren't the best at shooting - great way to still contribute even if you're getting a bumming.

I'll also be after the Skyrim remaster - I put 120+ hours into one character and aside from the slight detriment to my degree, I don't regret it at all.

Surprised that there aren't more Dark Souls fans on here.

Love dark souls. Just finishing my 5th run through of dark souls 3 ready for the DLC

Love dark souls. Just finishing my 5th run through of dark souls 3 ready for the DLC

Good lad! I've never finished a DS game, didn't even like DS2 but i'll technically take DS1 as completed given that I beat Ornstein and Smough. Which is as good as finishing, in my opinion. I'm only level 38 in DS3 but the PvP is better that way, as you get matched with people who are equally low level. I even won in a 2 against 1 recently!

Good lad! I've never finished a DS game, didn't even like DS2 but i'll technically take DS1 as completed given that I beat Ornstein and Smough. Which is as good as finishing, in my opinion. I'm only level 38 in DS3 but the PvP is better that way, as you get matched with people who are equally low level. I even won in a 2 against 1 recently!

Oh dark souls 2 run through it 9 times (level 99)2 of them with the 3 dlc which was pretty hard starting them on run through 8 best game Ive played with Bloodborne 2nd skyrim 3rd dark souls 3 4th. Oh I'm on level 291 in dark souls 3

Oh dark souls 2 run through it 9 times (level 99)2 of them with the 3 dlc which was pretty hard starting them on run through 8 best game Ive played with Bloodborne 2nd skyrim 3rd dark souls 3 4th. Oh I'm on level 291 in dark souls 3

It's a pretty strong opinion that Bloodborne is better than the DS games. I couldn't personally see it, I like having a shield too much but then again i've started playing DS3 with a two handed wield rather than having a shield. DS1 was a real throwback to when games were actually hard; it reminded me very much of the Castlevania games on Sega.

It's a pretty strong opinion that Bloodborne is better than the DS games. I couldn't personally see it, I like having a shield too much but then again i've started playing DS3 with a two handed wield rather than having a shield. DS1 was a real throwback to when games were actually hard; it reminded me very much of the Castlevania games on Sega.

Bloodborne got a better storyline and if you play it long enough like me 7 run throughs you get the hang of not using a shield.

I played fifa`17 yesterday..... by default the game is designed to frustrate in gameplay. I dont get the alan shearer celebration when i try and clear the ball...... players running one hand in the air away from the ball is a bit ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.