General Videogame Thread

got 3 games for Christmas.

witcher3(never played the other two)not opened yet
gta5 ? played it on the ps3 not opened yet
metal gear solid 5( cant stop playing it,its caused me to loose sleep because I keep saying one more mission,:)

metal gear solid 5( cant stop playing it,its caused me to loose sleep because I keep saying one more mission,:)

If your like that with MGS just wait till you play The Witcher. Just one more scavenger hunt....... Its an absolutely phenomenal game. You'll be playing it for months

Edit. Its best to do a bit of background history on the witcher as all the characters have their own history and there is a lot of conversions about previous events. Try this

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/18/8620223/witcher-3-guide-witcher-2-witcher

There are no spoilers for witcher 3

Witcher 3 might be complicated story wise as the previous 2 cover a lot of law, however it depends how arsed you are about it, you may have a few "who the fuck is that" or "what the fuck are they on about" moments, but nothing too much that will ruin your gaming experience...

Man wanna try PSVR so bad! I'm gonna try it out at Best buy before deciding to buy. Or maybe just wait for version 2? But I hear version 3 of any tech is the best so maybe I'll wait till then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.