General Videogame Thread

Anyone know if there is a date for elite dangerous on the PS4 yet? I really hope this is everything no mans sky wasn't.
I play it on PC every feckin day for hours. Done about 1200 hrs since October. Madness I know. Yeah it's good :-) o7 commanders.

Anyone know if there is a date for elite dangerous on the PS4 yet? I really hope this is everything no mans sky wasn't.

It's great for a while. Then you realise that all it is is one long grind. Grind for this , grind for that and boring and empty as hell.

Anyone bought for honor?
yeah, I've got it, its fairly limited, the story mode is entertaining in how poorly written and clichéd it is. The online stuff is decent but gets pretty repetitive after a few days, worth getting but not for £40, £30 game at most.

Reading reviews for Horizon Zero Dawn and it seems to be very well received. Not a fan of crafting/grinding etc so may not be for me.

EDGE magazine April:

PeSnSmZ.jpg

Reviews
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild [10]
Horizon Zero Dawn [9]
Nioh [9]

Wow. This is the first published review for Breath of the Wild. To put it in to context, EDGE was founded in 1993 and has only ever given out a 10 out of 10 score to 18 games.

Looks like Nintendo have produced one of the games of the generation.

EDGE magazine April:

PeSnSmZ.jpg

Reviews
Horizon Zero Dawn [9]
Nioh [9]

Wow. This is the first published review for Breath of the Wild. To put it in to context, EDGE was founded in 1993 and has only ever given out a 10 out of 10 score to 18 games.

I'm guessing this won't come to PS4?

EDGE magazine April:

PeSnSmZ.jpg

Reviews
Horizon Zero Dawn [9]
Nioh [9]

I have the first 20 or so Edge issues. Had no idea it was still going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.