Vietnam

Many thanks everyone in Singapore at the moment had great food last night at Newton Circus absolutly brilliant.been to a temple in little India this morning and tonight going for a Singapore Sling at Raffles

HCM city... pagodas/museums
dalat... picturesque/chilled
nha thrang... party town/ plenty to do
hue... cultured/scenic
hoi an.... cheap suits
hanoi.... class, it s got the lot. breaky on the jazz cafe by city lake.
halong bay..... scenic.

Great place. I've been a couple of times. Visited Hanoi, Halong Bay, HCM, Hoi An, and Nha Trang the first time, and just HCM and Nha Trang the second time. All worth a visit. Wish I'd made it to Hue and Danang and seen more of the North. Something for the future.

Trust me there s nothing in Danang, i just about found a hostel. bar was always closed. the locals ran out all american influences and started again. i left Danang thinking i ll never come back here again....unless it seriously changes. (10+years back)

Going off that programme about Coffee in BBC’s This World on Sunday, Vietnam is going to go tits up because it has not been regulating how coffee is farmed or how coffee will grow long term.

The economy will be completely fucked in the future if they don’t act quickly!

Going off that programme about Coffee in BBC’s This World on Sunday, Vietnam is going to go tits up because it has not been regulating how coffee is farmed or how coffee will grow long term.

The economy will be completely fucked in the future if they don’t act quickly!

I think they need to act instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.