Vietnamese Fan Burns Tickets After Man City Players Ignore Fans

gM2tyFJ.gif

The first thing you learn in Vietnam is to ignore anyone trying to get your attention in public at any point. It's one thing to sign autographs on the street, but when you're staying in a 5 star hotel, you kind of expect not to be hassled by some prick recording you on his phone. Hell, even asking for autographs would be one thing, but sticking a camera in someone's face is really intrusive. Knowing Vietnam, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the staff.

I read the match tickets cost the equivalent of two weeks wages there in Hanoi so finding this very difficult to believe, Cavendish press type crap.

The cameraman was very annoying. None of us have to experience what the players go through daily where almost every randomer in public wants to talk to you and get a picture/autograph. Obviously, they get paid generously for it but i bet most of them hate it. I'd find it unbearable.

He wasn't just asking for a quick picture or a autograph he was instructing another person who doesn't know who the hell he is to say a load of phrases in a language they don't understand. It's incredibly rude. They're not performing monkeys and they've no idea what they are being asked to say, in today's society of shit internet comedians it could easily be some chancer trying to get them to say something offensive. A few of them like Silva indulged him but he continued to ask for more, people like that don't know when to stop. Imagine walking through market street in town and having one of the annoying people stop you but instead of asking you to sign up for something or give money they practically order you to recite whatever comes out of their mouth, You'd walk right on without even acknowledging them.

It's unbelievable and laughable that some people on here are going on the defensive and trying to rationalise about this.

Will someone just close this ridiculous thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.