viewing OS videos on iphone/ipod touch?

i see skies of blue

half way between the gutter and the stars
I know City have just released their eacademy training app on the iphone app store, but does anyone know if theres an offical app version of the main website for the iphone/ipod touch? You can browse it online easy enough but can't stream the videos because of the apple/microsoft adobe flash player dispute

Taught i'd bump this. I have android phone and can normally show vids from most sites. Can't play vids on the city site either. I see your question was not answered so maybe waste of time asking. Does anyone come down to the cellar to answer tech questions or is this like somewhere you click on by mistake when drunk, ask a question and never. come back again. :-)

Hello . Drunk again. Can anyone please telle why videos on official site do not work on android. Do I need to install some new flash bla bla bla.

For android phones install Skyfire browser,go to the City site/video you want to play/hold play video/open in new tab and video will play..Plays videos from lots of other sites too ;)

skyfire for iphone/ipad but id does not work on all sites... Have not tried it on OS page bud i use the City app and it works well!

It works on os,but not if you just press play video,I jold down play video wait for pop up menu then select,open in new tab,then it will play..on android dont know about the I's

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

The videos on the mcfc app don't seem to be working - can anyone else confirm? Nb iphone<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm --<br /><br />The videos on the mcfc app don't seem to be working - can anyone else confirm? Nb iphone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.