Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

CITY MIKE 84

anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the game and how many loyalty points i would need? thanks in advance

Re: Viillareal away

am waiting for same for bayern munich away

need to no if i will get a ticket b4 i book travel

i only got 5,100 points

Reckon Villareal will be difficult if you don't have many points I'm sure it only holds about 20k

CITY MIKE 84 said:
anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the game and how many loyalty points i would need? thanks in advance

i reckon if ur not in cl cup scheme u will defo not get one they get offerd to cup scheme first then platuim an gold....

if anyone is going to stay in benidorm, i have booked a coach to leave benidorm and to return after the match. 18 euro return approx i need to know asap if you are interested as i may have to organise another coach.this may increase the price slightly if the 2nd coach isnt full . but upto now response is good

Mac there are 3 of us flying to Alicante on Weds morning. Booked it intending to stay in Benidorm. What time are you leaving and arriving back and how do I get some dosh to you ?

details for the coach journey has not yet been finalised, but i would guess the coach would leave approx 4 or 5 pm, from a designated pickup point in benidorm.ie rachaels sports bar(large enough for approx 70 plus blues). return straight after the match to celebrate till morning. villareal is approx 215km away from benidorm, roads are excellent and i will clarify journey time soon.
approx 18euros depending on numbers, details on the deposits will follow soon. cheers mac

just booked a week in benidorm and a night in villareal-just hope we can get tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.