Vikings.

Two Gun Bob

We have recently acquired a months free trial of the Amazon Prime.
Not only do we get next day free delivery on orders but we can access lots of films and box-sets.

I came to the conclusion that the best TV series ever was Game Of Thrones but but but ..
Could anything ever surpass this ?

Vikings take a bow because you have equaled all our expectations.
We are on episode 5 series one and we can't even put it down.
I desperately wish to be a Ragnorak type of fellow but puff blow and exercise as I can I feel it will never happen.
Maybe not in real life but in my dreams it's perfectly possible.
Ragnorak for p.m and the rapp ( Rape And Pillage Party )

Does it get much better than this ?
I hope it excels itself even further because this is what TV should be all about !
We both clapped immensely like demented sea lions on crac and now look forward to episode 5 tonight.

(I would like to mention the way they treated those monks in episode two was not very good at all and lacked a sense of moral decency)

Would you like to take on a Vikings persona ...Would you ?
Here is a gaggle of chaps from them crazy Fiords to see you into Valhalla.

Take On Me

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to Game Of Thrones series 7
But you have to ask how a series can go on to eternal greatness without the great Shakespearean bard Bean at it's helm.
A sad day wenst he lost of his head.

Up to now the Vikings has equaled our pleasure.
Incredible viewing and thank you Amazon for your blessings.
Episode 5 and six tonight..Odin !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up to date with all the episodes and it's brilliant, like Game of Thrones but real as I like to say. Agree with the comments about watching Black Sails too, just started that and it has been great so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.