Vikings.

Just realised this should probably have been merged into the TV thread.
Feel free to move if nessasary moderation.
Can there ever be need for an untidy board ?

I would like to procrastinate how much TV has changed over the decades.
Anyone remember the old Vikings film with Kirk douglas and his half brother Tony Curtis from Sparticus fame.
They were pleasant polite vikings and would never commit the atrocities commited in this new series.

And as mentioned by Mr Ho above those Geordies put up a piss poor fight on the beach in episode three.
That would never have transpired in real life.
I have heard mention of the British empire but not the Viking one.
Draw of your own conclusion.. Maybe this new director is Norwegian ?

Odin !

I've watched them all and until the last couple of episodes of the latest series I've really enjoyed it. Just went off the boil a little but still great. Best of all is that it's loosely based on history so you can get excited about what's coming next.

I've watched them all and until the last couple of episodes of the latest series I've really enjoyed it. Just went off the boil a little but still great. Best of all is that it's loosely based on history so you can get excited about what's coming next.

The only series we have struggled with up to now is the walking dead.
I think we reached the end of season two with another 70 episodes to follow.

Go to new place get lost find some new people get eaten rinse repeat.
We are definatly going to go back and try again but I cant for the life of me fathom out how it will improve.
Going to stay the course with these hard as nails Norsemen and then afterwards prepare ourself for a previous posters recommendation of Black Sail

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.