Villa Opens Door To City?????????

Thanx4Knives said:
LongLang said:
NO THANKS

How could anyone ever want a player playing for their club who are there for the money.
It seems to me he is trying to get the bidding war started early, so why should we get involved?

60 million?
you think liverpool would turn down 60 mil for Torres, who is a proven prem striker? I don't.
would arsenal turn down 30 mil for Van Persie? I don't think so.
How much would Aguerro cost us? I bet its not 60 mil.
If city spend big on 1 player this summer i would have to say Essien. He controls the games tempo and has the ability to change the game if needs be. Strikers are the last piece of the puzzle.
First we need 2 top quality centre half's and a left back. Bridge is not good enough, and neither is Michah. Dunne is ok, but is prone to his mistakes. (2 own goals and 2 red cards a season minimum).

You've just completly contradicted yourself, you say Villa (who is playing without wages and has been for the last 2 months or more) is in it for the money yet you think Essien is at Chelsea becuase he just loves the club and wants to play football!

Get Real! all footballers are in it for the money!

No. I said that the only player i would be willing to spend money for is Essien. which is regardless of the money issue. i wasn't saying we should bid on Torres, Van Persie or Aguerro either, they are just examples of how 60 mil could be spent.
Villa may well be playing without wages, but that doesn't mean he wants to play for someone else.
would you play for city if they couldn't pay your wages? I WOULD given the chance. And if i was sold to Man Yoo or anyone else for a 30 mil profit or summat, I'm pretty sure i wouldn't play with the same passion that i did while i was at city.
To help the club he obviously loves, he is going to try and raise as much capital as he can for them via his sale.
That in itself does not mean that his heart will be in our club, because he will still want to be at Valencia, he just cant be.

LongLang said:
Thanx4Knives said:
LongLang said:
NO THANKS

How could anyone ever want a player playing for their club who are there for the money.
It seems to me he is trying to get the bidding war started early, so why should we get involved?

60 million?
you think liverpool would turn down 60 mil for Torres, who is a proven prem striker? I don't.
would arsenal turn down 30 mil for Van Persie? I don't think so.
How much would Aguerro cost us? I bet its not 60 mil.
If city spend big on 1 player this summer i would have to say Essien. He controls the games tempo and has the ability to change the game if needs be. Strikers are the last piece of the puzzle.
First we need 2 top quality centre half's and a left back. Bridge is not good enough, and neither is Michah. Dunne is ok, but is prone to his mistakes. (2 own goals and 2 red cards a season minimum).

You've just completly contradicted yourself, you say Villa (who is playing without wages and has been for the last 2 months or more) is in it for the money yet you think Essien is at Chelsea becuase he just loves the club and wants to play football!

Get Real! all footballers are in it for the money!

No. I said that the only player i would be willing to spend money for is Essien. which is regardless of the money issue. i wasn't saying we should bid on Torres, Van Persie or Aguerro either, they are just examples of how 60 mil could be spent.
Villa may well be playing without wages, but that doesn't mean he wants to play for someone else.
would you play for city if they couldn't pay your wages? I WOULD given the chance. And if i was sold to Man Yoo or anyone else for a 30 mil profit or summat, I'm pretty sure i wouldn't play with the same passion that i did while i was at city.
To help the club he obviously loves, he is going to try and raise as much capital as he can for them via his sale.
That in itself does not mean that his heart will be in our club, because he will still want to be at Valencia, he just cant be.

It all depends on whether or not he resents us. I don't think he will. He knows that Valencia's problems are not our fault and he has to go somewhere.

this could be the time next season

kasper
richards
dunne
berti
mills
fernandes
hammann
big phil
evans
benjani
plus

villa

got more chance of standing in rocking horse shit on the way to the match tonight ;-}

Doesn't matter if he resents us or not. Valencia is HIS club, City is mine.
You don't show another team the same passion that you show your own.

And that is a scientific fact!!!! (Anchorman link there for you)

LongLang said:

Top players dont have to support the team they play for to play well!

Torres supports Athletico
Ronaldo supports Sporting
Drogba supports Marseille
Eto supports Mallorca

He'll come if he wants and he'll perform if he does because something top players always have is ego, they dont want to look bad individually or as apart of a team!!

oh and Valencia isnt 'His' Team, he dosent even support them!

LongLang said:

But that's like saying that every footballer with a strong affinity for their club can't play and doesn't want to play for anyone else. That is nonsense.

Pam said:
LongLang said:

But that's like saying that every footballer with a strong affinity for their club can't play and doesn't want to play for anyone else. That is nonsense.

No. What is nonsense is paying 60 mil for a player who doesn't really want to leave his club.
Villa wants to be at Valencia, but they cant afford to keep him.
He will always want to be at Valencia, so why should we want someone who wants to be somewhere else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.