Villa vs. City Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (hope) well be more 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1 because as lots have already said, we don't want Toure as a number 10, he needs to be deeper dictating the pace of the game and linking our defence to attack.

For some inexplicaple reason i am getting concerned that Sinclair is starting for Villa.

In the Olden Days I might have agreed. But speaking as an old City fan I can't say how great it feels to be able to sit down for a match like this and be sure we have the players, the spirit and the confidence to no have to worry about Former Player Syndrome.

Want to see lots of movement from Bony in the box to exposes Meek's propensity to ballwatch and switch off at CB

Watched the BBC wildlife documentary 'The Hunt' last Sunday (excellent photography) and was impressed by the way the African dogs isolated and hunted down the weakest wildebeest, using their pack instincts and stamina to secure the kill. Every time I think of Alan Hutton...
African dogs? racist:)

Does this have anything to do the match ref named Pawson ?

The game in Sevilla should be Forgot about now,the system against villa will only work if they apply themselves like they did against Sevilla,which we will find out in the first few minutes in...

Ι don t like it. If they park the bus you can t try something different without making any subs.

I'm not sure about this formation either. I'd have Navas, sterling and de bruyne on from the start but lets see what happens in the first 45 mins hopefully we'll get an early goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.