Villa's Game on Tv

lunebleu said:
Please tell me i'm not due to go to heaven[or hell!] soon,but did i hear bells playing from their ground' loudspeakers before and after the game.
If so ,why?

Check your back for lumps

Someone was correct earlier, it's an old song and it was worked on this week to become a sort of new anthem, it doesn't work because it's to much of a chant and hasn't been sung properly in decades, however the bells are the start of it...(bells are ringing) I think it sounds quite good personally, quite intimidating for away teams which is what we need VP to be.

Villan10 said:
Someone was correct earlier, it's an old song and it was worked on this week to become a sort of new anthem, it doesn't work because it's to much of a chant and hasn't been sung properly in decades, however the bells are the start of it...(bells are ringing) I think it sounds quite good personally, quite intimidating for away teams which is what we need VP to be.

Pity Peter Beardsley isn't playing for you ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.