Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep reading that he came through unscathed, but the substitution took place after Fernandinho signalled to the bench that Kompany had to come off. Guardiola immediately called Navas over, but it took a couple of minutes before the substitution actually happened and by that time Kompany had gone forward for a corner, so maybe he had just told Fern he was knackered?

Kompany looked rusty. No surprise there. He needs time to get matchfit and gain confidence he can play 100% without injury back to back games.
From that moment on we can all judge him if he's still good enough or that the team has moved foreward in a way catching up seems impossible.

Keep reading that he came through unscathed, but the substitution took place after Fernandinho signalled to the bench that Kompany had to come off. Guardiola immediately called Navas over, but it took a couple of minutes before the substitution actually happened and by that time Kompany had gone forward for a corner, so maybe he had just told Fern he was knackered?
He ran off which is a massive positive for me. Thought he moved really well yesterday. For a player coming back after such a long injury his touch was remarkably good, not perfect, but good. Great to see him back. Fingers crossed for him.

Well I thought he made us slow as fuck on the ball yesterday. He took an eternity to do anything. Otamendi moves the ball much quicker.

I thought it was great to have him back. Of course he was rusty, he has barely played for months. I thought he got better as the game went on, and we need him fit and playing. Anyone having a go at vinny is clueless. Easily our best defender.

Great to have him back, one of the most influential players in our team the last 5/6 years and if he can play 30/40 more games for us this season that would be a huge bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.