Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the basis that is what we did before then yes I would do it differently this time, I'd treat him like a squad player initially not as someone we desperately need to get fit.

You think we just chucked him in last time? You might need to revisit that, there were games behind closed doors, weeks in training, and a sub appearance, followed by him playing for as little or long as he felt comfortable, and having license to literally just walk off the pitch rather than get injured.

You know what they say, 13th time lucky.

If he fails this time, his time ought to be up. I'd love nothing more than a fit and on form Kompany again alongside Stones, commanding and teaching him, do or die time.

The club have spent a lot of money and effort on getting him back to fitness over the last three years and if anything his injuries have gotten worse. Isn't it time we replaced him?

The club have spent a lot of money and effort on getting him back to fitness over the last three years and if anything his injuries have gotten worse. Isn't it time we replaced him?
The last one was bad luck,an impact injury,we'll know more when he comes back if he is over the worst injury problems

Sadly, yes. Only the deluded are sill clinging on thinking he'll maraculously regain any semblance of the old VK.

If your prize greyhound hadn't managed to make it halfway round the track in his last 5 comeback races from injury you'd retire him and keep him as a pet. Let's keep him as a pet and remember the good times. Good on him though for continuing to try.

Sadly, yes. Only the deluded are sill clinging on thinking he'll maraculously regain any semblance of the old VK.

If your prize greyhound hadn't managed to make it halfway round the track in his last 5 comeback races from injury you'd retire him and keep him as a pet. Let's keep him as a pet and remember the good times. Good on him though for continuing to try.

Oh ffs please fcuk off rapidly.

I see it's that time again.

scoreboard_ap_630.jpg

He'd be such an incredible boost to us and the 2nd half of the season... unfortunately I do not have much hope. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.