Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imperious again today, and in a game where there was not much need for strong defending.

Three goals late in the season only added to his legend.

One of the best defenders in the world. To think some here questioned if he was even good enough any more when he wasn't picked by Pep despite being fit. LOL.

Scored some vital goals and put in amazing performances. Hopefully stays fit all of next season.

I have a smile on my face watching him. Although he looks as fit as ever there's the niggling worry that each game could be his last and I think he's playing like that - getting absolutely everything out of every minute he's got left on the pitch. At the moment he looks as good as he has in years.

DAXVsvjXUAA9Ugs.jpg

After an indifferent season.....this man returning is surely something we can all smile about :-)

He is genuinely a one off.

I have a smile on my face watching him. Although he looks as fit as ever there's the niggling worry that each game could be his last and I think he's playing like that - getting absolutely everything out of every minute he's got left on the pitch. At the moment he looks as good as he has in years.

Really? I disagree. I think the big difference between this comeback and previous ones is he looks comfortable, I'm not holding my breath every time he chases down a ball or goes into a tackle, which I was all last season when he just looked like he was going to limp off at any minute.

After an indifferent season.....this man returning is surely something we can all smile about :-)

He is genuinely a one off.

To be honest after an indifferent season we've got a ridiculous amount to be happy about moving forwards. Great form at the end of the season, Hints that Vinny might be back. GJ, Sané, Sterling all improving, fullbacks seem to have been lined up...I can't wait until August.

To be honest after an indifferent season we've got a ridiculous amount to be happy about moving forwards. Great form at the end of the season, Hints that Vinny might be back. GJ, Sané, Sterling all improving, fullbacks seem to have been lined up...I can't wait until August.
Youre not alone pal,i cant wait! and Vinny lifting those inevitable trophies will be the cherry on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.