Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany, Yaya and Hart all season, and I think we'd have been very close to Chelsea.

If only Yaya had lost the 2 stone and apologised for his poor conduct earlier.

Hart wouldn't have done much from the stands.

The lack of shouts for Vinny in the greatest ever thread is shocking. He's the one player we've had who's the best in the world in his position and who would get into every single team on the planet. The fact he's such. great guy and leader adds to his stock. My favourite ever City player, welcome back and go have a nice long rest.

Really? I disagree. I think the big difference between this comeback and previous ones is he looks comfortable, I'm not holding my breath every time he chases down a ball or goes into a tackle, which I was all last season when he just looked like he was going to limp off at any minute.
I didn't express myself very well. I think what I'm getting at is I was worried we'd never see him again and I'm now appreciating him all the more. When you hear people use the phrase 'Rolls Royce footballer' it often makes me cringe, but I can really see where they're coming from when it comes to Vinny. He's just sssssoooo much better than the rest

The lack of shouts for Vinny in the greatest ever thread is shocking. He's the one player we've had who's the best in the world in his position and who would get into every single team on the planet. The fact he's such. great guy and leader adds to his stock. My favourite ever City player, welcome back and go have a nice long rest.
Yaya was best CM in world at one point.

Kompany, Yaya and Hart all season, and I think we'd have been very close to Chelsea.
The same Hart that was recently named the worst goalkeeper in Serie A this season?

I love the guy but he would've made very little difference, if any.

A lot of people on this forum owe Vincent Kompany a huge apology.

Well done Vinny. Proved a lot of folk wrong.

What a great sign to see him play himself back into his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.