Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All over my social feeds in the last few days.... 8hrs ago having a kickabout with some youngsters in belgium then in brussels telling everyone how difficult and expensive it is for youngsters to breakthrough

whats wrong with that ? its not going to harm his fitness and id assume he can't train/ focus on fitness 24/7

Someone questioning Vinnies commitment, haha brilliant.

If anything I'd guess that Peps told Vinnie to chill out rather than constantly working himself into a frenzy and getting injured every time he comes back.

Someone questioning Vinnies commitment, haha brilliant.

If anything I'd guess that Peps told Vinnie to chill out rather than constantly working himself into a frenzy and getting injured every time he comes back.

Probably happy he's out of the way while he boots Hart out of the door.

That he should be concentrating on getting himself 100% fit or maybe hes another that thinks he doesnt fit into Peps plans ?

Do you really think for one minute that Kompany, of all people would neglect his fitness regime.
A topic for topics sake.

Can't imagine that he's launching this campaign without the club's support. Additionally, he's also one of the top men in Belgian football, which needs all the help it can get following the insane appointment of Roberto Martinez as gaffer of their apparent Golden Generation.

Personally, I think it's great that he's putting himself about to promote equal opportunity and accessibility to the game in his native country. Despite his injury problems, Kompany is a model pro, a born leader and a charismatic and intelligent personality who clearly has a sense of duty to develop the game off the pitch if he's unable to contribute on it.

Is he training do we know?? If so how far away till a return is imminent?

He has been in recent training videos and with boots on doing ball work, so he must be close, but I suspect the club will be ultra cautious with him and we may not see him before the international break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.