Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea completely missed that he has signed for Candlepool

But, we could get Johnny fucking Evans...

scurrd.gif

Whatever the case. We're on a tightrope again if Stones or Otamendi get injured. MUST buy a quality CB in Jan

Whatever the case. We're on a tightrope again if Stones or Otamendi get injured. MUST buy a quality CB in Jan

Don't really agree with this. I think we have enough options to offset any injury problems that Vinny is gonna endure for the rest of the season.

Stones is almost back. Otamendi seems to avoid injury. Mangala is more than adequate cover. And then we have players like Danilo and Fernandinho who can drop into the middle with ease. Plus Tosin should we need him.

Tonight is a perfect example of why we don't need to panic buy in January.

didn't get why Pep started him 2 games in a row in short succession and 2 minutes in summed it up.
Probably because he like to have the captain play as many games as possible. His cryptic comments last time Vinny was injured suggested that Pep was about to give up on him. Just shows how little faith he has in the Mangler when he forces Vinny to play and then switches Ferno when Kompany departed.

Probably because he like to have the captain play as many games as possible. His cryptic comments last time Vinny was injured suggested that Pep was about to give up on him. Just shows how little faith he has in the Mangler when he forces Vinny to play and then switches Ferno when Kompany departed.

I actually think it shows both a tactical awareness of how Toon would play (or, rather, wouldn't) and showcases how versatile many of our players are, Ferno and Gundogan in particular today. Made sense that he'd want to save Mangala as a sub for later after a goal when he needed to lock down the match. One thing has become clear -- Pep is not really exaggerating when he says he wants 11 midfielders. He really does not like one-dimensional players.

I had to pause the game..got a text from a blue saying "I know you're behind but #4 has to retire."

Lets get this guy a CL medal.

I actually think it shows both a tactical awareness of how Toon would play (or, rather, wouldn't) and showcases how versatile many of our players are, Ferno and Gundogan in particular today. Made sense that he'd want to save Mangala as a sub for later after a goal when he needed to lock down the match. One thing has become clear -- Pep is not really exaggerating when he says he wants 11 midfielders. He really does not like one-dimensional players.
Mangala was not 100%. Hence the fetching mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.