Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful to have him back,i would be tempted to use him on sunday IF the sports science and vinny think it's ok,john and eric have to form a partnership and the basal game is ideal for that

It says a great deal that pep is virtually affording Kompany the final decision on if he starts.... with the World Cup coming up, potential of lifting at least 1 trophy, possibly 2, I hope he isn't a fool to himself and manages his body correctly.... he deserves to lift those trophies but not at the expense of his World Cup dream!
I hope Pep doesn't give him the option of playing on Sunday. Just rest him. He has had 2 games in a week. Rest him. Don't tempt faith and his body

I hope Pep doesn't give him the option of playing on Sunday. Just rest him. He has had 2 games in a week. Rest him. Don't tempt faith and his body
Significant that he played two big games in 5 days.

Rightly or not City seem confident that he is getting better.

Wonderful to have him back,i would be tempted to use him on sunday IF the sports science and vinny think it's ok,john and eric have to form a partnership and the basal game is ideal for that

What of Stones ?

Who before his injury was looking the best centre half in the league, he was everything Pep wanted in a centre half, it is hard to fathom how an injury can reduce him into an error strewn mess again, very frustrating.

What of Stones ?

Who before his injury was looking the best centre half in the league, he was everything Pep wanted in a centre half, it is hard to fathom how an injury can reduce him into an error strewn mess again, very frustrating.
Yes it was strange he came back really off form,i think a couple of goals being down to his mistakes might have lost him some confidence,the basal game is a good one to bring him back for and go from there,i'm sure he will be ok

If Belgium don't give him the armband at the World Cup over Hazard after all the sacrifices he has made for his country then I will be disgusted at Martinez.

Vinnie is a real leader, someone who all the squad respect and who can still play a vital role in our success this season.

Had a bit of a lump in my throat watching him celebrate that goal at Wembley last week.

So glad he has been able to play recently, because if you had asked me before xmas I would have said he was finished at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.