Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in for Stoke next to Otamendi.

Stones and Laporte are a part of our future but Vinny and Ota will guide us through the rest of this season.

Played the full 90 in his last six appearances in all comps since returning from injury. Really glad to see him getting consistent action in this record-breaking team. No one deserves it more

Edit: 5 of those 6 have been clean sheets:
Cardiff 0-2 City
Burnley 1-1 City
Basel 0-4 City
Arsenal 0-3 City
Arsenal 0-3 City
Stoke 0-2 City

Rock Solid again. Superb performance from
Him and Otamendi

I firmly believe that but for his horrendous injury record, he would have been widely acknowledged at the best centre back in the world. His absences have surely cost us dearly in the past.

I just hope that the strength of our squad at CB will allow him and the club to manage his game time so that he can have a glorious swansong at City.

Every time a ball went in the box, you just know Kompany is going to win the header and make the clearance.

Finding his best form again.

Wonderful to have him back,i would be tempted to use him on sunday IF the sports science and vinny think it's ok,john and eric have to form a partnership and the basal game is ideal for that

You were saying he was a Weak link a fortnight ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.