Vincent Kompany graduates with MBA from Alliance Manchester Buisness School

ridderz

Great to see Vincent Kompany graduate with his MBA from Alliance Manchester Business School A true City legend! https://goo.gl/6dMGkW

This is what he said on his Instagram account: "So I got myself a masters.. It’s never been about the degree but I’m proud I took it to the finish line. That journey took me completely out of my comfort zone, uncharted territory. I really sucked at it initially but grit and graft got me through the early stages. Skill came later and style was for the very end. This achievement I want to dedicate to our late mother. I want to thank my wife and kids for being such a great source of positive energy and motivation. Thank you to my teammates and friends who participated and supported me along the way. I would also like to thank the people that run the MBA course at the Manchester Business School, thanks for inspiring and guiding us. To the young athlete, don’t bet everything on your health, take control of your life and keep educating yourself. Learn and believe that smartening up is also a way to become a better, more complete athlete."

It is so good to see a proper role model for the kids of today. Stay strong Captain Vincent! City loves you more than you will know...

Has to have a role with us after his playing time is over. I don’t care what capacity it is, but we like to bang on about only wanting certain characters associated with this club. If he ain’t that type, I don’t know what is.

As someone who barely scraped through secondary school, I wouldn't hav e a scooby about such things, so forgive me for asking; is a score of 72 (on his "dissertation project") a good score? I'm assuming it's out of 100?

It is a brilliant score! It is even more impressive because English isn't his first language!

Last edited:
All the dick heads on here saying ‘get rid’. For me this fella should see out his contract with us , we owe him that, then ensure that he stays with the club, somehow.

What a role model and what an utter legend

Some people have it all. Clever, highly skilled in his profession and works extremely hard. He probably has a massive cock as well.

It is a brilliant score! It is classed as a 'first-class' degree which is the best you can get :) It is even more impressive because English isn't his first language!

Masters degrees don't get classified that way, if you get 70+ in all modules and the thesis you get a distinction though, otherwise it is just a pass.

A shame really as you can do very well and get just a pass, or do pretty shit and get a pass, as everyone tends to pass.

Saw him on BBC Breakfast this morning. He’s quite rightly starting to think of life after football. It’s good he’s not planning on running a pub like the players of yesteryear !

Some people have it all. Clever, highly skilled in his profession and works extremely hard. He probably has a massive cock as well.
Won't be as big as Berlin's.

I agree with the sentiment of keeping him at the club in a capacity. Maybe with the masters he's looking at a role like van der saar has at Ajax?

Congrats VK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.