Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
this-is-fine-dog.jpg

We have delph and danilo plus Youth players. I doubt we will buy in Jan and be lumped with 3 LBs in the spring.

Youth players nowhere near good enough. Pep has already said he's considering buying in January.

The title will be so close this season, one advantage we have over rivals is our spending power. We need to use that advantage.

We still have Mangala on the bench so its fine for a bit, not as urgent as LB I guess. Can't believe that we end up needing defenders every year.

Unless we plan on selling Delph next summer, bringing in a home grown left back or centre back doesn't matter, we've got our 4 homegrown qualifying players, there's 1 free space in the squad, we should be looking at bringing in the best possible player regardless of nationality.

If this is true we should go all out to get the absolute best centre back available on the market.
Forget the likes of Johnny Evans, we need an absolute world class replacement

We should have got Jevans. I thiink we deffo will in January now.

VVD - I just dont rate him as a steadying calm influence which is what we need.

We dont need some speed merchant brilliant playmaker, we need someone who can handle the pressure.

HAving said that, this thread is based on gossip? Anyone know any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.