Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time frame may be slightly misjudged but to suggest he has a recurrence of said injury,and is back to square one,is pure fabrication on your part,and doesn't do anyone any favours.

Its an observation that something is not right , he's had 2 months out with a "muscle injury" and we all want a world class defender and our captain back in the squad ,and perhaps if the club could give supporters accurate information it would alleviate the "pure fabrication" , as you so succinctly state , but read into my comments what you like ,and i will save the "favours" for another day .

I don't think you are ranting at all.

You've made a lot of fair points about not wanting to discard players who have been a major part of our recent success, but I can't think of a single player who has left recently (e.g. Clichy, Zabba, Nasri and Hart eventually) who has been treated harshly by us as supporters and I know I will welcome them warmly when we play against their new teams etc.
I think both Kolarov and Clichy got unwarranted abuse form sections of our support at times. ( not suggesting you personally)

Current situation exposes kola the klown for what he was.

Not bsure what it has to do with VK but i agree. I never understood what people saw in Kolarovr, takeaway the hardman stuff and his decent left foort and you have a championship defender.

Its an observation that something is not right , he's had 2 months out with a "muscle injury" and we all want a world class defender and our captain back in the squad ,and perhaps if the club could give supporters accurate information it would alleviate the "pure fabrication" , as you so succinctly state , but read into my comments what you like ,and i will save the "favours" for another day .
I agree about the club's lack of information,we should be afforded more transparency.

Current situation exposes kola the klown for what he was.

That's very harsh - perhaps not up to what Pep wanted coming into this season, but he was trusted by Pep - very obviously - and he's doing great with Roma this season, where he remains 1st choice, and did well against Chelsea - scoring a blinder at Stamford Bridge.

Anyway, back on topic, hopefully Vinny comes back into the squad after the international break.

I think Kompany is drinking at last chance saloon.
One more breakdown and he is finished here.
That may explain the prolonged period of rehabilitation meaning they really want to allow the injury to fully recover and get him absolutely right before letting him play again.
Now the qualifying for the WC is sorted, the pressure is off for him to turn out for all Belgium’s friendlies and there is no way Martinez will want to risk losing him for the finals.
If he returns and stays injury free until the WC then I think he has a future here. If not he will be toast.

his heart is at this club and will demand respect from others and sometimes just being around the club and players will help but the man will know himself its a hard game and time waits for nobody and if your out somebody steps up and takes your place and this squad is based on youth and fitness so like i said before he will not milk the club and just sit around and be given a free ride its not him

this is the last chance for him and not just at club level but the world cup its a dream to play in the world cup and if city can get a fit kompany for the 2nd half of the season well could be on to something big and if he can setup his place in the squad for the world cup in having a good run of first team football it will be a great send off and let him go on to other things even at city we could use him in coaching and help him get the badges and hope one day he can be a manager

we all feel for kompany and hurt in seeing him out but he must be hurting so much sitting watching this team play each week the pain of a player watching from the stands must be the hardest thing to take as a player he give his all for this club put his body on the line for this club and without him we would have never won silverware the likes of yaya and silva aguero will take the limelight but without the skipper i think they don't get shine

His body simply cannot cope with domestic football, never mind throwing in the extra trauma of an international career. He's had injury after injury and If he's not careful he's going to end up playing no football. Like you say he needs to make a decision on where his career is going, which realistically is to retire from international duty.

looks like he is staying training whilst the international break is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.