Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to plan for the season without him, if he plays it is a bonus. Was always risky coming into this season relying on his fitness, luckily Stones and Otamendi have stepped up

Its good to hear, but hard to get excited as we've been here many times before, if he plays 3-4 games in a row then I'll get excited because we will definitely need CB relief as the season goes on. Can't see him ready for Sat though, maybe Feyenoord?

i no longer allow myself to get excited when he comes back. A collosal of a man and a defender.

Hopefully he gets an injury free run and helps us get some wins whilst he's available.

Never understand the fans who give him grief over this and suggest he shouldnt play for his country. I cant stand international football but its absurd to presume he should quit, he's as passioante as about belgium and he is city and has every right to be, if not more so.

Have to be realistic and we will sign a first choice centre back in the summer at the latest as he can no longer be relied on...

He looks equally as good when he does come back, just keeping him on the pitch!

Maybe he started back training last week and therefore will have 2 weeks under his belt? We can but hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.