Vincent Kompany injuries

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ding Dong, 27 Sep 2017.

1. burning blue soul

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
    i think the more realistic question is - Is he fit enough to finish the game on saturday?

2. karen7

karen7

Well it's a start

3. Ric

Ric

I very much doubt it.

4. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

We need to plan for the season without him, if he plays it is a bonus. Was always risky coming into this season relying on his fitness, luckily Stones and Otamendi have stepped up

5. Marvin

Marvin

Good news anyway. It will be great to have him back.

6. bellsouth

bellsouth

Its good to hear, but hard to get excited as we've been here many times before, if he plays 3-4 games in a row then I'll get excited because we will definitely need CB relief as the season goes on. Can't see him ready for Sat though, maybe Feyenoord?

7. goater1985

goater1985

i no longer allow myself to get excited when he comes back. A collosal of a man and a defender.

Hopefully he gets an injury free run and helps us get some wins whilst he's available.

Never understand the fans who give him grief over this and suggest he shouldnt play for his country. I cant stand international football but its absurd to presume he should quit, he's as passioante as about belgium and he is city and has every right to be, if not more so.

Have to be realistic and we will sign a first choice centre back in the summer at the latest as he can no longer be relied on...

He looks equally as good when he does come back, just keeping him on the pitch!

8. ganganvince

ganganvince

Production supervisor
    The question is would he start ahead of the current pairing and if not were does he fit for game time with Tosin and Danilo?

9. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

Take him a good two weeks to get upto speed. Saturday is way to early.

10. our tommy

our tommy

Maybe he started back training last week and therefore will have 2 weeks under his belt? We can but hope.