Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bsure what it has to do with VK but i agree. I never understood what people saw in Kolarovr, takeaway the hardman stuff and his decent left foort and you have a championship defender.
Kolarov is playing really well at Roma because they play him as a wing back higher up the pitch in a fluid formation where he can cause mayhem. Playing in a flat back four where there's more tackling involved isn't his strength. He looks a player reborn. I always felt sorry for him - not the most appreciated player at City.

Kolarov is playing really well at Roma because they play him as a wing back higher up the pitch in a fluid formation where he can cause mayhem. Playing in a flat back four where there's more tackling involved isn't his strength. He looks a player reborn. I always felt sorry for him - not the most appreciated player at City.

He always starts the season well.

Certainly wont be match fit and I think far too much of a risk to play him so soon

Will the alternatives have any better match fitness though?

It could be a tough game for our CBs, with the pace they have, Vardy also has a habit of simulation to win penalties.

The match referee is very inexperienced.

Last edited:
Will the alternatives have any better match fitness though?

It could be a tough game for our CBs, with the pace they have, Vardy also has a habit of simulation to win penalties.

The match referee is very inexperienced.
I appreciate your comment but for me, playing Vinnie too soon could set him back again. Not long to find out though

Vinny has been out for a couple of months , during that period we have'nt missed him because Otto & Stones have been superb , Otto is now banned so Vinny has to be risked , he is the natural replacement , its a make or break few weeks for our captain because i believe if he breaks down again Pep will be signing a top class centre back in January , sincerely hope Vinny plays on Saturday and does the business.

Dreamt last night that he plays on Saturday - I woke up before the match ended so can’t predict how long he’ll last, sorry!

Just thought I'd mention on here, Vincent is back in full training with the rest of the squad. Apparently he's not far off being back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.