Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are coming to the crunch with Kompany I think. He hasn't played for about 6-7 weeks, and only returned to full training this week, but it is important that when he returns, he does not break down so I think City maybe a bit cautious. We'll want to know before the transfer window whether Kompany can be an effective player in our squad.

I highly doubt we would sell Kompany in January. Even if there were a slim chance he could make a return for the tail end of the season the club would keep him on. Registering him for the CL squad though, maybe not.

Only Tosin or Kompany (or Mangala) to replace Otta. No chance he will pay Walker CB or Fern RB. Stupid to put players in positions not comfortable with

with pep this season he will go with his best player on the ball at centre back fernandinho and stones and kompany in a 3 and gundogan will play the fernandinho holding role and danilo and walker wing backs but for me we have to much for them going forward and KDB and silva will be key and we will open them right up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.