Vincent Kompany

Hello there and greetings from Belgium :-)

My name is Griet and I work for a Belgian video production company. I’m currently working on a docu-commercial for the channel Sporting Telenet about Vincent Kompany and the great relationship he has with the Manchester City-fans. This will be illustrated with the song “Here’s to you, Vincent Kompany”.

So I’m looking for a lot of footage of fans singing this song! In the stadium, on the streets, in the pub…
I'm also looking for general video's of a big Manchester City-crowd cheering and singing (this is not limited to just the Kompany song).

And before you say "check YouTube", I did... I just hope there are people out there who did not put their video online.

So if you have any great material and you want to share this with us, please contact me on Griet.Wils@legioen.tv

Al the best,

Griet
Griet.Wils@legioen.tv

PS: And thank you Ric for letting me publish this request on the forum! I also put this message in a general thread, but this seems more relevant. :-)

Got a feeling Kompany is going to be immense next season.

Premiership winner and Team of the Season 2015/16. Mark my words.

Alternatively, quadruple winner yet misses out on TOTS to Chris Smalling and Gary Cahill.

Just passing on the info.

This is not me.

Would you like to take part in TV commercial featuring Vincent Kompany ?

Are you available day time next Wednesday (8th July) or Thursday 9th July ?

Shooting in Manchester. We are looking for Males of all ages.

Send your picture to
hello@manchesterfixer.co.uk

Huge season coming up for him. I personally doubt he will ever be as good as he was in 2011/2012. He was immense that year. He showed some signs of his best form in 2013/2014 without ever being quite as consistent.

I'm not sure what happened to him last year. He looked mentally weak at times. It can't just have been the injuries. I hope that whatever it was, he's sorted it out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.