Violence at Euro 2016

99% of your teams fans are english your a fraud you seem very mixed up mate. What are you thoughts on the family man? He shames every english fan in france!
Most worthless post on this thread, 99% of City fans are English or 99% of English fans?... what is the relevance of that in either case? You're the one mixed up pal you make no sense.

I assume your other post means Giggs? What the fuck has he got to do with this? And he's Welsh.

Last edited:
Most worthless post on this thread... you're the one mixed up pal and I assume you mean Giggs? What the fuck has he got to do with this? And he's Welsh.

Is benarbia not welsh? Seemed to me he was happy to see english fans getting a beating I wouldn't wish that on any of the brits.

Is benarbia not welsh? Seemed to me he was happy to see english fans getting a beating I wouldn't wish that on any of the brits.
Yes I know he is Im just struggling to see the issue you have with anything I've said, I agree with you he's out of order.

Yes I know he is Im just struggling to see the issue you have with anything I've said, I agree with you he's out of order.

It wasn't aimed at you I don't even know what you have posted benarbia posts seemed a bit much I would rather have a pint with a rag than someone with them views! Is he Gareth bale in disguise?

I see why you thought it was aimed at you I meant to quote his post not yours mate

It wasn't aimed at you I don't even know what you have posted benarbia posts seemed a bit much I would rather have a pint with a rag than someone with them views! Is he Gareth bale in disguise?

I see why you thought it was aimed at you I meant to quote his post not yours mate
Ah fair enough makes sense now.

Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

England do not rule the world anymore.
Cue:

The following was posted on the Cardiff City forum last Thursday. It would appear the Welsh have a few idiots out there. It sounds like they went looking for trouble and came off worse despite having superior numbers:-

Last night around 35 Proper lads with Mainly Cardiff, Wrexham and some Belgium, and younger England Lads.

They ran into a group of very hardcore Russian Lads numbering around 25.

It went off with a few Russians knocked out and a several Welsh fans also being knocked out.

The Russians in fairness won pretty easily from what I've been told. The Cardiff Lads had some well known faces and one needing hospital treatment. The Russians with their gum shields and military style operation were just to much for us.
They fought like trained warriors.

A Wrexham lad knocked a Russian out,good on him.

The Russians hang around down side streets lay in waiting be careful lads.

After it was all over.

One Russian asked one known Cardiff Lad who he was ? And he replied Cardiff and was told respect to Cardiff and was asked if he wanted to join them !! He replied no because he was Cardiff and Welsh, plus were British at the end of the day and with that he was hit over the head from another Russian from behind.

Got to say all the Lads stood toe to toe with them except the young English Lads who didn't get involved, who apologised later.
Cardiff Lads said these Russians there, were unbeatable and to be honest there is no one out there that would be able to match them.
Ha Ha!...and did the Russian 'lads' make Cardiff do their homework as well....

Bring back the violence ffs.

ClaSbe7WgAAo-yL.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.