Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum move by Liverpool if they do sign him after coming out and saying they had no interest. Classy that.

They illegally tapped him up, unsettled him and I bet they're behind the idea of him going on strike to speed up the transfer. How are they not getting a transfer ban for this shit?

Don't understand this. Why would he care if he goes to Liverpool or City? Two great clubs, both in the Champs League, both likely to be challenging for domestic honours. If anything you could argue that City is the more likely team if he's after winning things. So why make such a clear preference for Liverpool?
Clearly he is not very bright!! City over anybody for me!

Don't understand this. Why would he care if he goes to Liverpool or City? Two great clubs, both in the Champs League, both likely to be challenging for domestic honours. If anything you could argue that City is the more likely team if he's after winning things. So why make such a clear preference for Liverpool?
Would probably be a worshipped there but third/fourth choice here

Clearly he is not very bright!! City over anybody for me!
Just taking our natural bias out of it and looking at it rationally, the chance to work with Pep, to challenge for titles, to play with some world class players, what's not to like?

Dutch prejudice is my theory. Somehow the Dutch media keeps pedaling stories how great teams like Liverpool and the rags are and how horrible City is. Think perception will change if we ever sign a “big” Dutch player instead of your Bosvelts, Groenendijks, Wiekens or even De Jong.

They illegally tapped him up, unsettled him and I bet they're behind the idea of him going on strike to speed up the transfer. How are they not getting a transfer ban for this shit?

Aldridge a Liverpool employee openly said VVD should go on strike to force a move (but the FA and the press arent interested in reporting it). I've no doubt VVD will end up at Anfield - but hopefully Southampton will take the Dippers to the cleaners and get circa £75m out of them.

Just imagine if this was us.

We only "allegedly" had some interference with Mbappe and the media/Sky are all over it.

Fucking cúnts, the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.