Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely. Was as obnoxious as anyone towards Raheem
Absolutely, then pretty much told VVD to go on strike and when it was pointed out to him on twitter that he was being a hypocritical ****, he didn't seem to understand what the word hypocritical meant. Just kept saying, "exactly, all players force a move and if Sterling can do it so should VVD" and "all clubs get players to do it so Liverpool should too". Now in a sense I don't have a problem with what he was saying but considering the way he defamed Sterling, who didn't go on strike, it just makes me want to punch his fucking head in.

Could it be that we are turning towards VVD as we deem the CB position more important than LB with Danilo and Mendy coming in and that we have told Southampton that we'll leave Bertrand and will go for a VVD on strike instead?

Absolutely, then pretty much told VVD to go on strike and when it was pointed out to him on twitter that he was being a hypocritical ****, he didn't seem to understand what the word hypocritical meant. Just kept saying, "exactly, all players force a move and if Sterling can do it so should VVD" and "all clubs get players to do it so Liverpool should too". Now in a sense I don't have a problem with what he was saying but considering the way he defamed Sterling, who didn't go on strike, it just makes me want to punch his fucking head in.
He has a head that looks like it's had many a punching

Last edited by a moderator:
It will, but it will be more a badge of honour for them, rather than the big stick to beat us
Can just see it now "ambitious Liverpool break world record fee for incredibly talented defender. Man city still wasting millions on average players and are also shit".

we should go for him...use the sanchez money......

we need a centre half...vinnie wont go the full season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.