Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to sign him, but think too much has gone on with Klopp and Liverpool for him to change his mind.

He will be guaranteed a starting place there.

While at City he will have to fight for a starting place.

If we play 3 at the back more often than not hes starting always, also itd always be VVD + Nico/Stones, gives Kompany plenty of rest as well.

Would love this, but think Pep wants a left footed cb to balance a back 3, hence trying out the mangala.

Jamie R - what a twat, almost as much as Neville, bet he's on the same par as him at managing too! Leave it to the Pepmeister!

i'dd be tempted to throw in an offer of say £55 million, the last place that they want to do is selling to the dippers. You never know the may bite.

These comments made me laugh, goal difference and a few points - we will never piss a league, and I'd prefer it going to the wire.

We'd have the best team in the league, by a long way. Van dijk would improve the squad more than Sanchez. I never really back us to win the league, but if we signed van dijk, I think we'd win it by a margin.

We'd have the best team in the league, by a long way. Van dijk would improve the squad more than Sanchez. I never really back us to win the league, but if we signed van dijk, I think we'd win it by a margin.

If we then lost Sergio or Jesus to injury , I can wave bye bye to my 100+ goals at 33/1 and probably the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.