Virgil van Dijk

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Chi-town blues, 27 Nov 2016.

1. harvo the blue

harvo the blue

I would say Pep will only do 3 years unless we smash it this season.

Players still to sign to complete his project & players to sign new contracts. I think KDB, Silva, Sterling, Dino, are all waiting for Pep to announce his own contract.

Christmas time maybe new year could be speacial 10 points clear of 2nd place, Semi Final of League Cup & Sanchez & Gualam signed :)

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Pep will sign an extension to his current contract by another 3 years,mark my words.

3. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

I’ve been known to be brazen at times myself oakie :-). Respect the confidence in such statements. I’m sold.

4. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

Very hard pass from me. Nico’s quality is finally being revealed to all and he’s only 3 years younger than VVD and still under 30. If VVD was 23-25 I’d be all in.

I’d much prefer we go the younger route and keep building what looks to be a potentially special pairing with Stones + Nico.

Let’s also not forget how much value having a year under Pep has...and Nico would have a second as well.

5. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

Pep, Tixcki, Ferriano have always stated that a manager should be 3 years and that's it. We may get a 4th out of him, but I think that will be it. Those three have strong views on this subject and it has been stated many times. We will either be gutted or delighted. At the moment, gutted, but who knows?

6. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland