Virgil van Dijk

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Chi-town blues, 27 Nov 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Pep will sign an extension to his current contract by another 3 years,mark my words.

2. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

I’ve been known to be brazen at times myself oakie :-). Respect the confidence in such statements. I’m sold.

3. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

Very hard pass from me. Nico’s quality is finally being revealed to all and he’s only 3 years younger than VVD and still under 30. If VVD was 23-25 I’d be all in.

I’d much prefer we go the younger route and keep building what looks to be a potentially special pairing with Stones + Nico.

Let’s also not forget how much value having a year under Pep has...and Nico would have a second as well.

4. citytilllidie

citytilllidie

Pep, Tixcki, Ferriano have always stated that a manager should be 3 years and that's it. We may get a 4th out of him, but I think that will be it. Those three have strong views on this subject and it has been stated many times. We will either be gutted or delighted. At the moment, gutted, but who knows?

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

6. Cobwebcat

Cobwebcat

7. jay laruja

jay laruja

Van Dijk on the left and Stones on the right is sexy. For the reported £60m, I doubt this pushes through in January though. Despite what people are saying, even we have a limit in our budget.

8. ctid83

ctid83

Dipper bound

9. Dobsy

Dobsy

I don't rate him that highly, I think the setup at Southampton is a big help. Lovren amd Fonte have left Southampton as highly rated centre backs and look what's happened outside that comfort zone.

10. mcfc1996

mcfc1996

Let the dippers have him. He isn't very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.