Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are willing to pay the fee for him to replace John Terry it would appear.

Been saying for a while now, we should be all over him before any one else does.
He is the best CB in prem according to me.
He's got the physical presence combined with finesse on the ball. Perfect for our system.

Been saying for a while now, we should be all over him before any one else does.
He is the best CB in prem according to me.
He's got the physical presence combined with finesse on the ball. Perfect for our system.
I pretty much agree.

If he goes to Chelsea or United, everyone will be saying VVD is the best centre back in the league.

6'4, powerful, athletic, great on the ball and rock solid. Knows English football and nearly in his prime. Dominant in both boxes. It really seems like one of those signings that is a no brainer. Completely different level to Otamendi or Kolarov.

If he goes to Chelsea or United, everyone will be saying VVD is the best centre back in the league.

6'4, powerful, athletic, great on the ball and rock solid. Knows English football and nearly in his prime. Dominant in both boxes. It really seems like one of those signings that is a no brainer. Completely different level to Otamendi or Kolarov.
Of all the CBs associated with us. Larporte, Bonucci, Tah, Pepe Gibson, Keane etc. He has by a good margin, been the best of them this season.

I don't think he is a special talent, but I think he is very good in almost every category, which makes his overall game attractive.

All the others have serious hiccups to their game that's been currently glossed over by some of our fans.

Of all the CBs associated with us. Larporte, Bonucci, Tah, Pepe Gibson, Keane etc. He has by a good margin, been the best of them this season.

I don't think he is a special talent, but I think he is very good in almost every category, which makes his overall game attractive.

All the others have serious hiccups to their game that's been currently glossed over by some of our fans.

Well Gibson is nowhere near good enough. Tah isn't great on the ball, so Bonucci or Van Dijk should be the priorities for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.