Virgin train City Discount

Blue Maverick

has anyone got this to work, I’ve followed the links and it comes out the same price as Virgin site and Trainline, is it just a con?

It works but I'm pretty sure it's only on advance tickets plus the journey itself has to be on a virgin train so good for manchester to London but you wouldn't get a discount if you travelled say Manchester to Birmingham cos that line is operated by cross country.

has anyone got this to work, I’ve followed the links and it comes out the same price as Virgin site and Trainline, is it just a con?
I use it quite a lot, but it depends how quick you are booking, if you're looking to do it for the EFL final, then its unlikely to be working now, as tickets are limited.

As an example I wanted to use it for the Chelsea home game, but had to get a shift change organised first, that was done within 6 hours of the change being notified, when I looked at doing it in the afternoon, there were plenty of discounts, but by the time I did the booking they had all gone.

You have to log in using your supporter number. And then it automatically shows the price with 20%off. I used it to go to London on 3 separate non footballing occasions last year

Not sure you can do this anymore. Heard from a lad on here that Home Office are cracking down on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.