Virgin train City Discount

Hasn’t worked for Wembley unfortunately
It won't because there'll be thousands trying to book it, as we've got over 30000 tickets. It's really designed as a discount outside of games unless you can book well in advance, when it works well, but it depends on how many are booked already. Its good for those of us travelling north for home games, unless we are playing a London team.

I was in the same boat with only £43 off peak tickets left, so I booked myself onto a train to dipperland with my season card instead. Fiver then to get back across to Manchester if you book in advance
Cheers for the tip, but the issue is there's no direct train from MK to Liverpool. I could do it in future via Crewe and/or Warrington though so useful tip anyway.

I'm going to drive for it now and stay up for the weekend.

I booked my EFL final tickets before we were through - £23 each way then discounted 20% = £36.80 return.

Same here - bargain!
Also booked really cheap hotel when there was a travelodge sale about a week or 2 before we got through. There was a reasonable chance we would be playing arsenal away if we hadn't got through (and they hadnt either) so worth the risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.