Virgin trains black friday sale

urban genie

Fo any going away, games or anyway in general virgin are doing a black friday sale till monday

just bagged trains from brum to london on 31st dec for a fiver arriving 10:30 and at minute all the return singles to manchester from 6pm till 8:30pm are £11, for palace away
there is a national express to brum from chorlton st first thing for £9 means
Palace is doable and only £25 travel cost.

Other dates available too, maybe good for advance bookings for our southern and further northern based mooners

Fo any going away, games or anyway in general virgin are doing a black friday sale till monday

just bagged trains from brum to london on 31st dec for a fiver arriving 10:30 and at minute all the return singles to manchester from 6pm till 8:30pm are £11, for palace away

Other dates available too, maybe good for advance bookings for our southern and further northern based mooners

Thanks mate. I’ve just sorted my Palace train tickets for £23. I am gonna head to London on the 30th.

Thanks, just bagged return tickets for Liverpool and Glasgow for £40 total.

Have yer factored in the train getting into Euston an hour late? I went down a month ago, one hour late! But I did get my fare back!

Have yer factored in the train getting into Euston an hour late? I went down a month ago, one hour late! But I did get my fare back!

trains, planes, coaches can always be delayed, a risk you have to take, remember norwich a couple ayears back the train bloke down outside grantham only just made the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.