Virus/ ad issue on bluemoon when using IPAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
Sorry about this, I'm working on it now. Just to reassure you though, it's an ad issue rather than a virus - there's no risk to your device.

Ric said:
Sorry about this, I'm working on it now. Just to reassure you though, it's an ad issue rather than a virus - there's no risk to your device.

Thanks the ads have now stopped, do you want people to assist with release testing of future ads/ marketing?

I would be willing to help with this to avoid future site issues

Much appreciated mate. Unfortunately I don't have any real control over the ads that are served so flagging any issues in here is probably the best way to bring them to our attention, or you an always PM me or email me at ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, it's not really acceptable!

Ric said:
Much appreciated mate. Unfortunately I don't have any real control over the ads that are served so flagging any issues in here is probably the best way to bring them to our attention, or you an always PM me or email me at ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, it's not really acceptable!

Thanks Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.