Visa to USA

No, you don't need to update where you're staying on the ESTA site, that's just for the first visit. I visit the US about 6 times per year, always a different hotel (and quite often a different city). You will however input where you're staying when you fill in your APIS information, usually when checking in with your airline.
Nice one thanks

No, you don't need to update where you're staying on the ESTA site, that's just for the first visit. I visit the US about 6 times per year, always a different hotel (and quite often a different city). You will however input where you're staying when you fill in your APIS information, usually when checking in with your airline.
Correct.

You have to do the ESTA visa and print it off / write down the reference number.
Costs (or did when I last got it) about 14 quid but it lasts for 2 years. I have a green card now so don't need to re-new it.

Yes deffo supply an address at the airport. And don't crack jokes at the airport. They wont get them and will just look at you even more suspiciously than they normally do.

Sounds like Cuba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.