Vlad the impaler

brass neck

Is Weise or whatever his name is injured?

We are crying out for width, we are crying out for Robhinio to be where he should be...behind a striker........is the lad as good as he looks? Ive never seen him in action live

people will say dont rush him

but i think at 18 you should begin to be inducted into the premiership, just slowly..

many have tried and succeeded younger

I've seen him plenty of times but I also saw Willo Flood lots of times in the U18 and thought he was the bees knees. I think young players are something which we really should trust the management with as they will know when they're ready. I personally would not play him in the Prem just yet but would have brought him in for Santander and would play him at Forest. It's hard to judge until you see them playing with Prem players rather than against kids, the majority of whom don't make a career in top flight football.

But he looks the part to me.

BlueSam said:

but i think at 18 you should begin to be inducted into the premiership, just slowly..

And many have failed and taken much longer. No point putting Vlad in if he isn't ready, wasn't he injured until lately?

BlueSam said:

And if he doesn't do anything in three games is the new Caicedo/Samaras/etc?

At most clubs it would be right to introduce him, but the so called best fans in the world seem to lose patience with youngsters very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.